Installer Level 2
- Job Title: Installer Level 2
- Department: Install
- Reports to: Installation Manager / Foreman
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Classification: Craft workers
- Work Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm with an hour lunch and over time as designated
- Pay Scale: $ per hour
- Primary Job Function: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
- Must have all Installer Level 1 qualifications in addition to the following
- Level 2 tool list
- Maintain training book
- Set air handlers and furnaces
- Follow more extensive directions
- Basic Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- Complete installation of branch runs
- Basic knowledge and ability to run main trunk lines
- Able to run a line set
- Able to install and terminate exhaust fans
- Able to run low voltage wiring
- Able to seal duct work
- Locate supply and return runs per layout on plans
- Work well with other sub-contractors and co-workers
- Cut & drill holes
- Fill out paperwork in a neat, accurate, complete manner
- Installation & Insulation of duct work
- Follow all guidelines for job staging
- Needs to be supervised at all times
- Operate company vehicle as needed.
- Follow instructions from supervisor and carry out in timely manner.
- Report problems with company tools or vehicle promptly.
- Work well with customers, co-workers and subcontractors
- Clean truck and jobsite
- Ability to work staggered schedule if required
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- 8 hours of job related training annually
- EPA certification training
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Success Factors / Job Competencies:
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working in tight spaces
- Ability to lift 100 lbs
- Ability to work comfortable from a ladder
- Need to be able to manipulate objects with fingers
Certain key business indicators that will measure the effectiveness of this job description. These include the following:
- Timeliness of work
- Customer satisfaction
- Level of demonstrated desire to learn
- Level to which dress code is adhered
- Properly completed paperwork