CARRIER HEAT PUMPS
Infinity® 18VS Heat Pump (25VNA8)
The Infinity 18VS heat pump is different in a lot of ways. It offers variable-speed compression that can step down in 5 stages to as low as 25% of its capacity. That's huge from a comfort perspective. The ability to run at lower speeds most of the time makes it quieter and more adept at removing humidity in the summer.
- SYSTEM FEATURES: Greenspeed® intelligence • Silencer System II™ • ENERGY STAR®
- EFFICIENCY: Infinity System heat pumps offer a range of efficiencies that reach as high as 22.0 SEER2 and 10.5 HSPF2. Up to 18.5 SEER2 for premium energy savings with premium comfort features.
- WARRANTY: To the original owner, Carrier Infinity System heat pumps are covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration. In addition, model 25VNA4 is covered by a 10-year unit limited replacement warranty on compressor failures only. The limited warranty periods are five years if not registered within 90 days of installation.
Performance™ 18 Compact Heat Pump (38MURA)
This compact heat pump is engineered with durability, efficiency and your budget in mind. Its small footprint lets you install it as close as six inches from your home. It can alternatively be placed on a roof or stacked for use in multi-family housing. This versatile heat pump is compatible with the 40MUAA fan coil and Carrier Ductless Crossover Solutions.
- SYSTEM FEATURES: Anti-corrosive fin coating • Traditional unitary line set sizes • Quiet operation
- EFFICIENCY: Performance Series horizontal heat pumps start at 14.7 SEER2 and 8.2 HSPF2. Up to 18 SEER2 for enhanced energy savings with premium comfort features.
- WARRANTY: 10-year limited to original purchaser on compressor and parts upon timely registration. Otherwise, 5 years.
Comfort™ 15 Heat Pump (25SCA5)
Comfort series heat pumps are designed simply to be reliable, efficient and affordable. As a heat pump they give you the benefit of summer cooling along with cooler season heating. This very affordable Comfort series model offers efficiency high enough to be ENERGY STAR® qualified on select sizes.
- SYSTEM FEATURES: Hybrid Heat® dual-fuel system - Select sizes ENERGY STAR® certified
- EFFICIENCY: Comfort Series heat pumps offer a range of efficiencies that start at 14.3 SEER2 and reach as high as 16.0 SEER2 and up to 8.1 HSPF2.
- WARRANTY: To the original owner, our Comfort Series heat pumps are covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration. The limited warranty period is five years if not registered within 90 days of installation.
Highly Recommend AC Cool
Long overdue review. I had been told by [another company] that I needed a new heating unit. AC Cool checked my unit, replaced a defective part, and I was on my way, with heat and comfort. Service was prompt, price was fair, and they were honest!!! I highly recommend AC Cool and will use the every time the need arises.